AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- State of Illinois, 2015
- State of Colorado, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School, 2015
- B.A. Economics, Claremont Mckenna College, 2011
- Clerkship for the Honorable Philip J. Brimmer, Chief United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Benjamin Hudgens is an associate in Richard Carrington’s Denver office, focusing on civil and commercial litigation.
Ben has extensive experience litigating high-value contract disputes, government investigations, landlord-tenant disputes, and antitrust enforcement matters. Ben has taken leadership roles at all stages in the litigation process, including pre-litigation negotiation, sophisticated electronic discovery, taking and defending high-stakes depositions, drafting dispositive motions, and taking the case to trial.
Ben received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School, where he graduated with honors. Ben earned a degree in economics, with honors, from Claremont Mckenna College.