AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- State of Illinois, 2015
- State of Colorado, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School, 2015
- B.A. Economics, Claremont Mckenna College, 2011
- Clerkship for the Honorable Philip J. Brimmer, Chief United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Ben has extensive experience litigating high-value contract disputes, government investigations, landlord-tenant disputes, and antitrust enforcement matters. Ben has taken leadership roles at all stages in the litigation process, including pre-litigation negotiation, sophisticated electronic discovery, taking and defending high-stakes depositions, drafting dispositive motions, and taking the case to trial.
Ben received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School, where he graduated with honors. Ben earned a degree in economics, with honors, from Claremont Mckenna College.