Attorney Doug Richards spoke to Fox 31 Denver about the recent sentencing of Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. Guzman has been sentenced to life behind bars in a U.S. prison, a humbling end for a drug lord once notorious for his ability to kill, bribe or tunnel his way out of trouble. A federal judge in Brooklyn handed down the sentence Wednesday, five months after Guzman’s conviction in an epic drug-trafficking case. The 62-year-old drug lord, who had been protected in Mexico by an army of gangsters and an elaborate corruption operation, was brought to the U.S. to stand trial after he twice escaped from Mexican prisons.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater