Chris Carrington and Molly Ballard of Richards Carrington represented ORP Surgical, LLC through trial in the Colorado federal court against Howmedica Osteonics Corp, aka Stryker Corporation for contract violations. This resulted in a court order awarding the firm’s client more than $4.7 million plus all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs and sanctioning both Stryker and its lawyers (the Seyfarth Shaw, LLP law firm based out of Chicago) for their misconduct.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado