Chris Carrington and Ben Hudgens represented a family trust through trial in Colorado bankruptcy court (adversary proceeding) against the family’s trustee for the theft and misappropriation of trust assets, resulting in a judgment awarding clients $3.69 million in damages and attorney fees.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Legal Triumph: Colorado Bankruptcy Court Awards $3.69M to Family Trust in Trustee Theft Case
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault