With the recreational use of marijuana still being freshly legalized in Colorado, laws have been a little grey with dispensaries distribution of it. Laws have been clarified in Colorado since the investigation of looping. At first, the law stated dispensaries can only sell a certain amount of marijuana per transaction. Until the state started investigating the practice of looping where people would buy multiple amounts on the same day. However, to stop looping the law has been clarified that dispensaries can only sell a certain amount per day. Colorado was one of the first states to legalize recreational marijuana use, therefore, other states are learning from Colorado’s experience through the successes and mistakes they’ve made. However, the act of looping isn’t just in the state of Colorado. To learn more about looping and the regulations under recreational marijuana distribution contact Richards Carrington.
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado
- US Law Shield Member Risks Prison for Life Due to First Degree Assault