With the recreational use of marijuana still being freshly legalized in Colorado, laws have been a little grey with dispensaries distribution of it. Laws have been clarified in Colorado since the investigation of looping. At first, the law stated dispensaries can only sell a certain amount of marijuana per transaction. Until the state started investigating the practice of looping where people would buy multiple amounts on the same day. However, to stop looping the law has been clarified that dispensaries can only sell a certain amount per day. Colorado was one of the first states to legalize recreational marijuana use, therefore, other states are learning from Colorado’s experience through the successes and mistakes they’ve made. However, the act of looping isn’t just in the state of Colorado. To learn more about looping and the regulations under recreational marijuana distribution contact Richards Carrington.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater