With the recreational use of marijuana still being freshly legalized in Colorado, laws have been a little grey with dispensaries distribution of it. Laws have been clarified in Colorado since the investigation of looping. At first, the law stated dispensaries can only sell a certain amount of marijuana per transaction. Until the state started investigating the practice of looping where people would buy multiple amounts on the same day. However, to stop looping the law has been clarified that dispensaries can only sell a certain amount per day. Colorado was one of the first states to legalize recreational marijuana use, therefore, other states are learning from Colorado’s experience through the successes and mistakes they’ve made. However, the act of looping isn’t just in the state of Colorado. To learn more about looping and the regulations under recreational marijuana distribution contact Richards Carrington.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation