The Dallas Observer recently spoke to Doug Richards about Stephen Hays, a venture capitalist in Dallas, Texas facing possible felony charges and jail time after allegedly attacking his wife, as well as previous charges following an incident on a ski trip in Colorado. Read what Doug had to say here.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $248,000 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater