If you’re part of a publicly traded company and have identified corporate malfeasances the worst decision is to sit on it. You and the company could be at stake if you don’t seek legal counsel. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you don’t end up in trouble with your company by having an attorney who can act as a counsel and investigator.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado