If you’re part of a publicly traded company and have identified corporate malfeasances the worst decision is to sit on it. You and the company could be at stake if you don’t seek legal counsel. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you don’t end up in trouble with your company by having an attorney who can act as a counsel and investigator.
- Acts of God, Government Overreach, and How It Affects You
- Richards Carrington Lawyers Obtain Felony Marijuana-Distribution Dismissal, Identify Key Flaw in Use of Drug-Sniffing Dogs
- Doug Richards Obtains Rare Pardon for Client’s Felony Conviction
- State of CO investigates looping
- Sweetleaf investigations in Denver