If you’re part of a publicly traded company and have identified corporate malfeasances the worst decision is to sit on it. You and the company could be at stake if you don’t seek legal counsel. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you don’t end up in trouble with your company by having an attorney who can act as a counsel and investigator.
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier