If you’re part of a publicly traded company and have identified corporate malfeasances the worst decision is to sit on it. You and the company could be at stake if you don’t seek legal counsel. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you don’t end up in trouble with your company by having an attorney who can act as a counsel and investigator.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation