Unfortunately, starting an internal investigation can cause some collateral consequences. However, there are whistleblower laws in place that can provide protection for you. Additionally, if the consequences are so high that it results in a termination to cover up more corporate malfeasances then there is legal action that can be taken to protect your rights. Contact us today to learn more about internal investigations.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater