Unfortunately, starting an internal investigation can cause some collateral consequences. However, there are whistleblower laws in place that can provide protection for you. Additionally, if the consequences are so high that it results in a termination to cover up more corporate malfeasances then there is legal action that can be taken to protect your rights. Contact us today to learn more about internal investigations.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation