Unfortunately, starting an internal investigation can cause some collateral consequences. However, there are whistleblower laws in place that can provide protection for you. Additionally, if the consequences are so high that it results in a termination to cover up more corporate malfeasances then there is legal action that can be taken to protect your rights. Contact us today to learn more about internal investigations.
- Acts of God, Government Overreach, and How It Affects You
- Richards Carrington Lawyers Obtain Felony Marijuana-Distribution Dismissal, Identify Key Flaw in Use of Drug-Sniffing Dogs
- Doug Richards Obtains Rare Pardon for Client’s Felony Conviction
- State of CO investigates looping
- Sweetleaf investigations in Denver