Unfortunately, starting an internal investigation can cause some collateral consequences. However, there are whistleblower laws in place that can provide protection for you. Additionally, if the consequences are so high that it results in a termination to cover up more corporate malfeasances then there is legal action that can be taken to protect your rights. Contact us today to learn more about internal investigations.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado