Unfortunately, starting an internal investigation can cause some collateral consequences. However, there are whistleblower laws in place that can provide protection for you. Additionally, if the consequences are so high that it results in a termination to cover up more corporate malfeasances then there is legal action that can be taken to protect your rights. Contact us today to learn more about internal investigations.
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier