Asset forfeiture or money seizures can result in litigation in both the criminal and civil court. One court will be litigated in the actual underlying criminal case, then additionally, there’s a separate civil asset forfeiture over the property seized. Asset forfeiture can become messy and without the proper representation, you could fall into a slippery slope in two different courts. Make sure you end up on top in the civil and criminal court with Richards Carrington.
- Acts of God, Government Overreach, and How It Affects You
- Richards Carrington Lawyers Obtain Felony Marijuana-Distribution Dismissal, Identify Key Flaw in Use of Drug-Sniffing Dogs
- Doug Richards Obtains Rare Pardon for Client’s Felony Conviction
- State of CO investigates looping
- Sweetleaf investigations in Denver