Asset forfeiture or money seizures can result in litigation in both the criminal and civil court. One court will be litigated in the actual underlying criminal case, then additionally, there’s a separate civil asset forfeiture over the property seized. Asset forfeiture can become messy and without the proper representation, you could fall into a slippery slope in two different courts. Make sure you end up on top in the civil and criminal court with Richards Carrington.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation