The Denver’s District Attorney’s Office has opened a grand jury investigation into Sweetleaf, a marijuana dispensary with locations in Colorado and Oregon. Specifically, narcotic officers have started arrests at the Denver location to frequent customers. It’s difficult to pinpoint where the investigation is currently at because grand jury investigations are done in secret. However, prosecutors will reach out to the targets of the investigation in order to seek a testimony or offer immunity, so they can further the investigation and find the main target. This investigation is raising awareness for all Sweet leaf goers, and if you’ve received a subpoena or been questioned you need to contact an attorney right away. Secure your rights with Richards Carrington.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $248,000 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater