The Denver’s District Attorney’s Office has opened a grand jury investigation into Sweetleaf, a marijuana dispensary with locations in Colorado and Oregon. Specifically, narcotic officers have started arrests at the Denver location to frequent customers. It’s difficult to pinpoint where the investigation is currently at because grand jury investigations are done in secret. However, prosecutors will reach out to the targets of the investigation in order to seek a testimony or offer immunity, so they can further the investigation and find the main target. This investigation is raising awareness for all Sweet leaf goers, and if you’ve received a subpoena or been questioned you need to contact an attorney right away. Secure your rights with Richards Carrington.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation