The Denver’s District Attorney’s Office has opened a grand jury investigation into Sweetleaf, a marijuana dispensary with locations in Colorado and Oregon. Specifically, narcotic officers have started arrests at the Denver location to frequent customers. It’s difficult to pinpoint where the investigation is currently at because grand jury investigations are done in secret. However, prosecutors will reach out to the targets of the investigation in order to seek a testimony or offer immunity, so they can further the investigation and find the main target. This investigation is raising awareness for all Sweet leaf goers, and if you’ve received a subpoena or been questioned you need to contact an attorney right away. Secure your rights with Richards Carrington.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado