The lawsuit stemming from the 2015 Refugio Oil Spill, in which 144,000 gallons of oil were spilled along the Gaviota Coast in California, is ongoing. However, one of the original defendants in the case is no longer a part of the proceedings… Read about the case here.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado