The lawsuit stemming from the 2015 Refugio Oil Spill, in which 144,000 gallons of oil were spilled along the Gaviota Coast in California, is ongoing. However, one of the original defendants in the case is no longer a part of the proceedings… Read about the case here.
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier