Attorney Michael Mulvania has joined Richards Carrington’s team of talented attorneys. Michael’s practice focuses on complex commercial and general business litigation. Before joining Richards Carrington, Michael practiced at Denver firm Wheeler, Trigg, O’Donnell LLP, and before that, at Kellogg, Hansen, Todd, Evans & Figel PLLC in Washington, D.C. Michael received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology before attending the University of Michigan Law School. He previously clerked for Judge Andrew J. Kleinfeld of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in Fairbanks, Alaska. Before joining the legal profession, Michael served as a cavalry officer in the United States Army, serving more than two years in Iraq. Over the years, he’s earned a reputation as an attorney who’s able to pull easy-to-follow narratives from highly technical topics. The firm couldn’t be more excited to be working with him.
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier
- Doug Richards Speaks to Denver Post on Planned Parenthood Shooter
- Drew Eddy Succeeds in Getting All Charges Dropped in Accidental Death Case
- Richards Carrington Prevails in 2015 Fishkill Battle