Attorney Michael Mulvania has joined Richards Carrington’s team of talented attorneys. Michael’s practice focuses on complex commercial and general business litigation. Before joining Richards Carrington, Michael practiced at Denver firm Wheeler, Trigg, O’Donnell LLP, and before that, at Kellogg, Hansen, Todd, Evans & Figel PLLC in Washington, D.C. Michael received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology before attending the University of Michigan Law School. He previously clerked for Judge Andrew J. Kleinfeld of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in Fairbanks, Alaska. Before joining the legal profession, Michael served as a cavalry officer in the United States Army, serving more than two years in Iraq. Over the years, he’s earned a reputation as an attorney who’s able to pull easy-to-follow narratives from highly technical topics. The firm couldn’t be more excited to be working with him.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse