Litigation boutique Richards Carrington recently saw three partners named to Colorado’s list of Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters. Co-founder Doug Richards was named for his work in White Collar, Criminal Defense, and DUI/DWI. Co-founder Chris Carrington was named for his work in Business and General Litigation. And partner Lindsay Richardson was named for her work in Criminal Defense and Schools & Education. Congratulations to these outstanding attorneys for all their hard work!
- Doug Richards Speaks to Denver Post on Planned Parenthood Shooter
- Drew Addy Succeeds in Getting All Charges Dropped in Accidental Death Case
- Richards Carrington Prevails in 2015 Fishkill Battle
- Doug Richards Speaks Out on Epstein Estate
- Richards Carrington Co-Founders Among 2020 Best Lawyers in America