Litigation boutique Richards Carrington recently saw three partners named to Colorado’s list of Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters. Co-founder Doug Richards was named for his work in White Collar, Criminal Defense, and DUI/DWI. Co-founder Chris Carrington was named for his work in Business and General Litigation. And partner Lindsay Richardson was named for her work in Criminal Defense and Schools & Education. Congratulations to these outstanding attorneys for all their hard work!
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier