Litigation boutique Richards Carrington recently saw three partners named to Colorado’s list of Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters. Co-founder Doug Richards was named for his work in White Collar, Criminal Defense, and DUI/DWI. Co-founder Chris Carrington was named for his work in Business and General Litigation. And partner Lindsay Richardson was named for her work in Criminal Defense and Schools & Education. Congratulations to these outstanding attorneys for all their hard work!
- Richards Carrington Co-Founders Among 2020 Best Lawyers in America
- Fox News Interviews Doug Richards Regarding Jeffrey Epstein Madam
- Richards Carrington Welcomes Of Counsel Michael Mulvania
- Doug Richards Speaks About Recent Sentencing of Drug Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.