Litigation boutique Richards Carrington recently saw three partners named to Colorado’s list of Super Lawyers, published by Thomson Reuters. Co-founder Doug Richards was named for his work in White Collar, Criminal Defense, and DUI/DWI. Co-founder Chris Carrington was named for his work in Business and General Litigation. And partner Lindsay Richardson was named for her work in Criminal Defense and Schools & Education. Congratulations to these outstanding attorneys for all their hard work!
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado
- US Law Shield Member Risks Prison for Life Due to First Degree Assault