FOX31 spoke with Doug Richards about new developments as authorities continue to investigate a June 2018 incident in which an Uber driver fatally shot a passenger. Just-released autopsy results revealed that passenger 45-year-old Hyun Kim had a blood-alcohol concentration of .308 – more than three times the legal limit – and that Mr. Kim was shot six times during the early morning incident on southbound I-25 near University Boulevard.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado