FOX31 spoke with Doug Richards about new developments as authorities continue to investigate a June 2018 incident in which an Uber driver fatally shot a passenger. Just-released autopsy results revealed that passenger 45-year-old Hyun Kim had a blood-alcohol concentration of .308 – more than three times the legal limit – and that Mr. Kim was shot six times during the early morning incident on southbound I-25 near University Boulevard.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater