FOX31 spoke with Doug Richards about new developments as authorities continue to investigate a June 2018 incident in which an Uber driver fatally shot a passenger. Just-released autopsy results revealed that passenger 45-year-old Hyun Kim had a blood-alcohol concentration of .308 – more than three times the legal limit – and that Mr. Kim was shot six times during the early morning incident on southbound I-25 near University Boulevard.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse