Doug Richards sat down with Fox31 to discuss Colorado’s “red flag” bill. Recently passed by the state legislature, the bill would allow weapons to be seized from individuals found to pose significant risk to themselves and others. Doug’s interview, in which he discusses the ingredients of a successful Extreme Risk Protection Order, can be viewed here.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse