Doug Richards sat down with Fox31 to discuss Colorado’s “red flag” bill. Recently passed by the state legislature, the bill would allow weapons to be seized from individuals found to pose significant risk to themselves and others. Doug’s interview, in which he discusses the ingredients of a successful Extreme Risk Protection Order, can be viewed here.
- Doug Richards Speaks About Recent Sentencing of Drug Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.
- Northeast Colorado Slaughterhouse Accused of Illegal Waste Discharge
- Colorado Supreme Court Expands Applicability of Civil Theft Claims in Bermelv. BlueRadios, Inc.
- Colorado Legislature Dramatically Expands Reach of Consumer Protection Act