Doug Richards sat down with Fox31 to discuss Colorado’s “red flag” bill. Recently passed by the state legislature, the bill would allow weapons to be seized from individuals found to pose significant risk to themselves and others. Doug’s interview, in which he discusses the ingredients of a successful Extreme Risk Protection Order, can be viewed here.
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier
- Doug Richards Speaks to Denver Post on Planned Parenthood Shooter