Doug Richards sat down with Fox31 to discuss Colorado’s “red flag” bill. Recently passed by the state legislature, the bill would allow weapons to be seized from individuals found to pose significant risk to themselves and others. Doug’s interview, in which he discusses the ingredients of a successful Extreme Risk Protection Order, can be viewed here.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado