Doug Richards sat down with Fox31 to discuss Colorado’s “red flag” bill. Recently passed by the state legislature, the bill would allow weapons to be seized from individuals found to pose significant risk to themselves and others. Doug’s interview, in which he discusses the ingredients of a successful Extreme Risk Protection Order, can be viewed here.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $248,000 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater