USA Today and The Detroit Free Press interviewed Richards about the surprising proliferation of ATMs that allow individuals to convert cash into Bitcoin currency. A former federal prosecutor with white-collar defense experience, Richards questions whether regulators are keeping pace with this technology. Read about Bitcoin ATMs here.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater