USA Today and The Detroit Free Press interviewed Richards about the surprising proliferation of ATMs that allow individuals to convert cash into Bitcoin currency. A former federal prosecutor with white-collar defense experience, Richards questions whether regulators are keeping pace with this technology. Read about Bitcoin ATMs here.
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado
- US Law Shield Member Risks Prison for Life Due to First Degree Assault