USA Today and The Detroit Free Press interviewed Richards about the surprising proliferation of ATMs that allow individuals to convert cash into Bitcoin currency. A former federal prosecutor with white-collar defense experience, Richards questions whether regulators are keeping pace with this technology. Read about Bitcoin ATMs here.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse