Following an environmental accident, Doug Richards was asked to represent the man overzealous prosecutors wanted to pin the blame on. Doug’s client was only doing his job, yet stood to lose everything. But as a former prosecutor himself, Doug understood the inner workings of the grand jury involved in the case, as well as the prosecutors’ investigation into what happened. And using that experience, Doug was able to get the charges against his client dropped. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Richards Carrington Sees Three Named to Colorado Super Lawyers
- Chris Carrington Speaks to DS News About Recent Appellate Win
- Law360: Richards Carrington, LLC Secures Important Appellate Win Regarding Overzealous Colorado AG Probe
- Doug Richards Speaks to Fox31 on Recently-Passed “Red Flag” Bill
- Boulder Daily Camera Interview: Lindsay Richardson Urges Caution in UC Sexual Assault Investigation