Following an environmental accident, Doug Richards was asked to represent the man overzealous prosecutors wanted to pin the blame on. Doug’s client was only doing his job, yet stood to lose everything. But as a former prosecutor himself, Doug understood the inner workings of the grand jury involved in the case, as well as the prosecutors’ investigation into what happened. And using that experience, Doug was able to get the charges against his client dropped. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Acts of God, Government Overreach, and How It Affects You
- Richards Carrington Lawyers Obtain Felony Marijuana-Distribution Dismissal, Identify Key Flaw in Use of Drug-Sniffing Dogs
- Doug Richards Obtains Rare Pardon for Client’s Felony Conviction
- State of CO investigates looping
- Sweetleaf investigations in Denver