Following an environmental accident, Doug Richards was asked to represent the man overzealous prosecutors wanted to pin the blame on. Doug’s client was only doing his job, yet stood to lose everything. But as a former prosecutor himself, Doug understood the inner workings of the grand jury involved in the case, as well as the prosecutors’ investigation into what happened. And using that experience, Doug was able to get the charges against his client dropped. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.
- Northeast Colorado Slaughterhouse Accused of Illegal Waste Discharge
- Colorado Supreme Court Expands Applicability of Civil Theft Claims in Bermelv. BlueRadios, Inc.
- Colorado Legislature Dramatically Expands Reach of Consumer Protection Act
- Colorado Legislature Considers Changes to State Consumer Protection Act