Following an environmental accident, Doug Richards was asked to represent the man overzealous prosecutors wanted to pin the blame on. Doug’s client was only doing his job, yet stood to lose everything. But as a former prosecutor himself, Doug understood the inner workings of the grand jury involved in the case, as well as the prosecutors’ investigation into what happened. And using that experience, Doug was able to get the charges against his client dropped. Watch the video below to learn more.
- Richards Carrington Co-Founders Among 2020 Best Lawyers in America
- Fox News Interviews Doug Richards Regarding Jeffrey Epstein Madam
- Richards Carrington Welcomes Of Counsel Michael Mulvania
- Doug Richards Speaks About Recent Sentencing of Drug Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.