Following an environmental accident, Doug Richards was asked to represent the man overzealous prosecutors wanted to pin the blame on. Doug’s client was only doing his job, yet stood to lose everything. But as a former prosecutor himself, Doug understood the inner workings of the grand jury involved in the case, as well as the prosecutors’ investigation into what happened. And using that experience, Doug was able to get the charges against his client dropped. Watch the video below to learn more.
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier