Chris Carrington, of Denver-based law firm Richards Carrington, spoke to DS News regarding the ruling his firm recently secured from the Colorado Court of Appeals. The case was brought by the Colorado Attorney General against the Castle Law Group, who was accused of deceptive practices related to its foreclosure work during the 2008 financial crisis. The court’s ruling is a huge win for both the firm and its client. You can read more at DS News.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $248,000 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater