Chris Carrington, of Denver-based law firm Richards Carrington, spoke to DS News regarding the ruling his firm recently secured from the Colorado Court of Appeals. The case was brought by the Colorado Attorney General against the Castle Law Group, who was accused of deceptive practices related to its foreclosure work during the 2008 financial crisis. The court’s ruling is a huge win for both the firm and its client. You can read more at DS News.
- Doug Richards Speaks About Recent Sentencing of Drug Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.
- Northeast Colorado Slaughterhouse Accused of Illegal Waste Discharge
- Colorado Supreme Court Expands Applicability of Civil Theft Claims in Bermelv. BlueRadios, Inc.
- Colorado Legislature Dramatically Expands Reach of Consumer Protection Act