Chris Carrington, of Denver-based law firm Richards Carrington, spoke to DS News regarding the ruling his firm recently secured from the Colorado Court of Appeals. The case was brought by the Colorado Attorney General against the Castle Law Group, who was accused of deceptive practices related to its foreclosure work during the 2008 financial crisis. The court’s ruling is a huge win for both the firm and its client. You can read more at DS News.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Legal Triumph: Colorado Bankruptcy Court Awards $3.69M to Family Trust in Trustee Theft Case
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault