Chris Carrington, of Denver-based law firm Richards Carrington, spoke to DS News regarding the ruling his firm recently secured from the Colorado Court of Appeals. The case was brought by the Colorado Attorney General against the Castle Law Group, who was accused of deceptive practices related to its foreclosure work during the 2008 financial crisis. The court’s ruling is a huge win for both the firm and its client. You can read more at DS News.
- Doug Richards Speaks Out on Epstein Estate
- Richards Carrington Co-Founders Among 2020 Best Lawyers in America
- Fox News Interviews Doug Richards Regarding Jeffrey Epstein Madam
- Richards Carrington Welcomes Of Counsel Michael Mulvania
- Doug Richards Speaks About Recent Sentencing of Drug Kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman