Chris Carrington, of Denver-based law firm Richards Carrington, spoke to DS News regarding the ruling his firm recently secured from the Colorado Court of Appeals. The case was brought by the Colorado Attorney General against the Castle Law Group, who was accused of deceptive practices related to its foreclosure work during the 2008 financial crisis. The court’s ruling is a huge win for both the firm and its client. You can read more at DS News.
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse
- The Colorado Hemp Industry and Litigation
- FOX 31 TV Report: Doug Richards Speaks Out on Drunk-Driving Probe of Aurora Officer Nate Meier