Chris Carrington was contacted early one morning by a man who said he was just hours away from losing his stake in a real estate deal. With the clock ticking, Chris was able to use his knowledge of contractual disputes to stop the deal in its tracks and get his client the money he was owed. Learn more about how it happened by watching the video below.
- Kids in Cuffs? Shame on You, DPS.
- Northeast Colorado Slaughterhouse Accused of Illegal Waste Discharge
- Colorado Supreme Court Expands Applicability of Civil Theft Claims in Bermelv. BlueRadios, Inc.
- Colorado Legislature Dramatically Expands Reach of Consumer Protection Act
- Colorado Legislature Considers Changes to State Consumer Protection Act