Chris Carrington was contacted early one morning by a man who said he was just hours away from losing his stake in a real estate deal. With the clock ticking, Chris was able to use his knowledge of contractual disputes to stop the deal in its tracks and get his client the money he was owed. Learn more about how it happened by watching the video below.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse