An off-duty FBI agent in Denver Colorado appears to have shot someone while dancing at a Denver distillery last weekend. Video footage shows the agent’s gun falling from his rear waistband while dancing; as he picks up the weapon, it appears to discharge. A fellow partygoer was hit in the lower leg,Denver police are now investigating.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse