For the fourth year in a row, Chris Carrington is a recipient of the Super Lawyer Rising Star award. This award is given to lawyers ages forty and younger. The annual selection process is done through both peer nomination and independent research on a state-by-state evaluation. The objective of these awards is to create a national, comprehensive list of outstanding attorneys to be referenced for legal counsel. Only 2.5% of lawyers and attorneys receive this prestigious award.
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater
- New Bloomberg.com Podcast Features Richards Carrington’s George Newhouse
- Doug Richards Speaks to Law360 on Psychological Disorders as Defense
- 7 Questions with George Newhouse