For the fourth year in a row, Chris Carrington is a recipient of the Super Lawyer Rising Star award. This award is given to lawyers ages forty and younger. The annual selection process is done through both peer nomination and independent research on a state-by-state evaluation. The objective of these awards is to create a national, comprehensive list of outstanding attorneys to be referenced for legal counsel. Only 2.5% of lawyers and attorneys receive this prestigious award.
- Doug Richards Weighs In on Assault Case Against Dallas Venture Capital Exec
- Sweet Leaf Marijuana Stores Fight to Stay Alive
- FOX31 KDVR Interview: Doug Richards discusses new developments in fatal shooting by Uber driver
- Doug Richards Discusses Legal, Compliance Concerns with Growth in Bitcoin ATMs
- Richards Gets All Charges Dismissed in Refugio Oil Spill Case