Chris Carrington of Richards Carrington represented Randy Taylor Consulting in the Colorado Federal Courts. A former employee of Randy Taylor Consulting, Nicholas Nielsen, filed a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act against the company. On the same day Neilsen filed suit, Randy Taylor Consulting filed a motion seeing to stay Nielsen’s suit and force the dispute into arbitration. The case proceeded to arbitration, which concluded in the company’s favor and resulted in an arbitrator’s award of $134,777.50.
- Former Police Officer Charged with Illegal Marijuana Cultivation
- Man Faces Homicide Charges After Shooting Grandfather in Self Defense
- Military Individual Charged with Felony for Drawing a Firearm
- The Long-Lasting Effects of Being Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Medical Device Distributor’s Business is Destroyed in Non-Solicitation Case in Colorado