Chris Carrington of Richards Carrington represented Randy Taylor Consulting in the Colorado Federal Courts. A former employee of Randy Taylor Consulting, Nicholas Nielsen, filed a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act against the company. On the same day Neilsen filed suit, Randy Taylor Consulting filed a motion seeing to stay Nielsen’s suit and force the dispute into arbitration. The case proceeded to arbitration, which concluded in the company’s favor and resulted in an arbitrator’s award of $134,777.50.
- Trial Results in an Arbitrator’s Reward of $134,777.50 for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Trial Results in $4.7 Million Award for Client Represented by Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington
- Madalia Maaliki Selected as Best in Criminal Defense by Barristers
- Richards Carrington Attorney Madalia Maaliki Discusses the Increase in PPP Loan Fraud Cases
- Richards Carrington Partner Chris Carrington Represents Feedlot Found Not Liable for Wildlife Death Tied to Wastewater