(303) 962-2690 firstname.lastname@example.org
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- State of Colorado 2019
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS:
- Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate from University of Colorado Law School – 2019
- B.A. from Occidental College – 2015
- Clerkship for Justice Brian D. Boatright at the Colorado Supreme Court
Emma is an associate in Richards Carrington’s Denver office, focusing on civil and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Richards Carrington, Emma served as a judicial assistant to Justice Brian D. Boatright at the Colorado Supreme Court. While at the Court, she had the privilege of analyzing a variety of complex and novel legal issues affecting her home state of Colorado.
Emma received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado Law School, graduating in the Order of the Coif. She interned for Judge John L. Kane at the U.S. District Court of Colorado and Justice Brian D. Boatright at the Colorado Supreme Court. She was also an Associate Editor of the Colorado Law Review; a research assistant to Professor Aya Gruber; and a tutor to first-year law students in civil procedure, legal writing, and criminal law.