(303) 962-2690 Elliot@richardscarrington.com
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil and Commercial litigation
- Juris Doctorate from Washington University in St. Louis, 2017 (Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif)
- B.A. Philosophy, George Washington University, 2013 (Magna Cum Laude)
- State of Colorado, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
Elliot is experienced in all facets of litigation including pre-litigation negotiation, electronic discovery, sophisticated motions practice, mediation, depositions, and trial. Elliot has experience in a wide range of subject areas with a particular focus on internal business disputes, defamation, construction, and real estate litigation.
Elliot received his Juris Doctorate from Washington University St. Louis School of law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Elliot also earned a degree in philosophy, Magna Cum Laude, from George Washington University.