We had a client recently who had nearly $400,000 in cash seized by the federal government through Homeland Security. We disagreed with the pretenses of this seizure and litigated against the government. Homeland Security issued a ruling we didn’t like, but rules of procedure allowed us to appeal that decision to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, who ultimately declined to prosecute—meaning that our client did nothing wrong and that their money should be returned to them.
- Richards Gets All Charges Dismissed in Refugio Oil Spill Case
- Our Clients in Partition Case Avoid Forced Sale
- Parallel Proceedings involving the DA and FAA in a Media Scrutinized Case
- Grasp of Technology and Our Former Experience as Prosecutors Helps Client Recover Assets Following Dismissal of Indictments
- Multiple Charges in Multiple Counties