For the fourth year in a row, Chris Carrington is a recipient of the Super Lawyer Rising Star award. This award is given to lawyers ages forty and younger. The annual selection process is done through both peer nomination and independent research on a state-by-state evaluation. The objective of these awards is to create a national, comprehensive list of outstanding attorneys to be referenced for legal counsel. Only 2.5% of lawyers and attorneys receive this prestigious award.
- Richards Gets All Charges Dismissed in Refugio Oil Spill Case
- Our Clients in Partition Case Avoid Forced Sale
- Parallel Proceedings involving the DA and FAA in a Media Scrutinized Case
- Grasp of Technology and Our Former Experience as Prosecutors Helps Client Recover Assets Following Dismissal of Indictments
- Multiple Charges in Multiple Counties